The Circular Lagos Challenge is a five-day hybrid event that gives selected candidates the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to challenges presented by different challenge owners.
The Circular Lagos Challenge seek to provide selected participants and challenge owners (recruited by Circular Lagos team) with educational input supporting the development of prototypes of pilotable solutions to the pre-defined challenges that shall be further developed during an incubation event before being piloted with the support of the challenge owners in Lagos State.
Also Read: Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program
The most promising solutions from each challenge category will proceed into a four – six months incubation program. Participation in the incubation is compulsory for the top two businesses drawn from each category.
Benefits of participation
- 2-day virtual bootcamp to learn the rubrics of circular business and circular economy
- Networking opportunities with luminaries in the Nigerian circular economy
- A mix of cash prizes and other consolatory awards
- Certificate of participation for every selected business
- 4-6 months incubation program for the top two participants in each challenge category.
Also Read: Nirsal (Loan) Credit Risk Guarantee Scheme Application
How to apply
Start your application and complete it. Please endeavour to submit your completed application. Interested individual should click the LINK to start application.
News and Information
Application Start Date:
27th January, 2023
Applications Close Date:
20th March, 2023
Be the first to comment