The Work Experience Programme is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development led by Honourable Minister Sunday Dare.
After a clinical understudy and analysis of available surveys and findings of the Nigerian youth and employability and a series of one-to-one interactions, it was established that one of the challenges of unemployment is the acute absence of workplace practical experience.
To bridge this gap, the Ministry initiated the Work Experience Program (WEP) to ensure that young people acquire a level of experience and hone their skills, to make them suitable for employment and to acquire the required skills for self-development.
The skills include Mentoring, Networking, how to gain Scholarships, knowledge of world Competitions, Employments, Training and business Startps.
The Work Experience Program (WEP) initiative is a three-month internship programme that will provide participants with the opportunity to gain knowledge and develop skills and workplace competencies that increase their potential for a successful employment.
BENEFITS OF WEP TO YOU
- Provide you with an opportunity to relate career courses with workplace scenario..
- Give you an insight into the diversity of employees in the workplace.
- Prepare you for the demands and expectations of the working world.
- Improve your maturity, confidence and self reliance
- Provide you with appropriate knowledge, skills and attitudes concerning both paid and unpaid work.
Interested persons should click to apply