Wedu Introduction to Leadership Course for Women leaders. Application portal is now open to all interested and eligible individuals. See how to apply, eligibility criteria and other information below.
Deadline: October 10, 2022
Are you a woman leader? Apply now to join the Introduction to Leadership (ITL) Course 2022 and invest in your leadership development with Wedu!
Through this two-month self-paced online course, you will complete a series of reflection exercises that will help you gain clarity on your priorities, map out a vision for your life, and set goals around your ambitions. Using a series of self-paced reflective exercises, the ITL helps women focus on their leadership development objectives and reflect on their personal and professional goals.
The ITL is also a gateway to joining Wedu’s global leadership community of over 4,500 people, accessing education financing and becoming a Rising Star. The Rising Star opportunity nurtures women’s leadership potential through mentoring and lifelong leadership development support to help them achieve their goals. After completing the ITL, you will be invited to apply to become a Rising Star if you identify as a woman.
- Receive the Certificate of Completion
- Join Wedu’s global leadership community of over 4,500 community members;
- Access education financing through the Future Income Sharing Agreement;
- Become a Rising Star where you will be eligible to receive lifelong leadership development support.
Eligibility Criteria for Wedu Introduction to Leadership Course
- Open to women leaders with diverse backgrounds and interests – they do not restrict or select based on cultural, socioeconomic, political, religious, or professional affiliations and factors.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants may be of any nationality.
- The course will be in English and be online
- Approximately 2 hours per week
- Duration: One month (for each part)
For more information, visit Wedu Leadership Course.