Vitafoam Nigeria Plc – with its root name derived from “Vita”- the Latin word for “life”, the company has since its inception, till date, worked at contributing to every aspect to its synonym from the cradle to old age.
It has produced quality domestic and industrial products that add absolute value and comfort to life for work, school, leisure, health, maternity and child growth.
|Established in 1962 by two giants; British Vita and Unilever, and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978, Vitafoam has become Nigeria’s most prominent and leading producer of Polyether, foam products, furniture, upholstery products and adhesives. Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022.|
- Vitafoam Management Trainee Program (MTP) is an 18-month program structured to groom young, talented, Nigerian graduates in the different areas of the Business for future needs.
- The framework is a fine mix of projects, classroom and hands-on experiences for the Trainees.
- At the end of the program, the trainees with the best performance and work disposition will be substantively placed in their job roles.
- The Program, amongst statutory employability skills shall be keen on Integrity, innovativeness, entrepreneurship, smart-work and tenacity.
- Have a minimum of 2.1 at First Degree.
- Age not more than 27 years by September 2022.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Math)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme latest by September 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements above should send their CV and Passport Photo (using full name as file name) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.