The United States Department of Agriculture is seeking applications for Upgrading and Improving the Use of Feed Ration Formulation Software in Cambodia, Laos and Nigeria.
This proposed follow-on project will improve the use of this software in the context of Cambodia, Laos, and Nigeria; in order to realize increased productivity and yield in livestock sector, and reduced greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. In particular, it is expected to include:
- Mobile App Development:
- A development of a national feed and forage library database, which also includes data on use of premium feed or feed additives ration is currently under development in local languages in each country (Cambodia, Laos and Nigeria). As the existing application is limited to PCs, adoption and use can be facilitated through a mobile phone app for the targeted countries, and for subsequent trainings to be held with relevant stakeholders; and
- Training for the feed ration formulation software and app utilization.
- Total Available Federal Funding: $150,000
- Projected Period of Performance Start: September 12, 2022
- Projected Period of Performance End: September 29, 2023
State cooperative institutions or other colleges and universities in the United States.
How to Apply