USA Jobs : Jobs in Demand in USA Application Portal. Application form portal is open to all who wish to apply for USA jobs. See details!
Jobs in Demand USA: As a retail store manager, you’re prepared to set the bar high, go all in, rally your team, and offer them the freedom and support they need to excel at connecting customers to their world.
Jobs in Demand In USA
Responsible for all operations of a T-Mobile retail store. Must be familiar with all aspects of retail, including hiring, scheduling, training, marketing, assets prevention & team leadership. The primary point of contact for employees of the retail store.
Be unstoppable with us!
ALSO READ – Microsoft Jobs: Software Engineers from African Universities to Join Team in the US and Canada
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us.
- Post Name Retail Store Manager
- Company Name T-Mobile
- Expected Salary USD 50000 To USD 52000 Per Year
- Address Honolulu, Hawaii, United States 96814
- Complete observations of store employees’ interactions with customers, including feedback, to be used in development, training, and coaching conversations ensuring assigned team training is completed on time.
- Assist with customer-related issues that would positively impact the customer’s experience within the T-Mobile brand & expectations.
- Own store success and take ownership of store employees’ work-related needs, store leadership, staffing, and scheduling, maintaining labor controls, marketing, loss prevention, and all other store functions.
- Support operational excellence by observing every store function, monitoring sales and inventory, managing sales tracking, and implementing new store programs and initiatives.
- Maintain a neat clean organized store environment at all times.
- Seek to hire store employees who are passionate about building long-lasting customer relationships and are fired up about the T-Mobile Brand, and digital technology.
- Support your team through development, training, and mentoring, driving behaviors that will lead to earning a place in our customer’s hearts and store employee success.
- Lead by example, staying up to date on the latest products, services, training, and leadership best practices to remain an expert resource to your team.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
- Responsible for the overall productivity results in the store. Drive operational efficiencies to help minimize risk and protect the store’s assets. Deliver financial results based on key performance indicators. Identify ways to manage and control store expenses.
- Show your team you’re invested in their success through personalized performance management plans and conversations, as well as celebrating achievements through recognition.
- Ensure store employees meet and/or exceed defined, monthly success measurements
- Meet or exceed sales goals for the store.
- High School Diploma/GED Req
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2-4 years of Management experience in retail sales Req
- 2-4 years Sales & sales management experience Req
- Industry Private
- Education Required Bachelor’s Degree
- Schedule Type Full Time
- Work Hours 8 Hours
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Communication Req
- Microsoft Office Req
- Store Management Req
- Store Operations Req
- Customer Service Req
Licenses and Certifications:
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No): No
DOT-Regulated Position (Yes/No): No Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No): No
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation, or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, that this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation-related requests.
How to Apply For Jobs in Demand USA
Kindly click on the link below to start application process: