University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students. Application portal is now open to all. Looking for a scholarship? Grab this opportunity now! See how to apply and apply now!
European Research Council Starting Grants at University of Melbourne in Australia. This scholarship is available to high achieving students undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- Have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree
- Be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time
- Not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees
- Not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years.
Eligible graduate coursework degrees include:
- Any Master degree by coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design and Melbourne School of Engineering
- Master of Science in BioSciences, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Ecosystem Science, Mathematics & Statistics, and Physics, Master of Biotechnology, Master of Data Science, Master of Environmental Science, Master of Geography, Master of Geoscience, Master of Urban Horticulture and the Master of Forest Ecosystem Science offered by the Faculty of Science.
- Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Executive Master of Arts, Master of Translation and Master of International Journalism offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Graduate Certificate of Public Administration offered by the Melbourne School of Government
- Melbourne Law Masters offered by the Melbourne Law School
Selection criteria: Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit.
Benefits of University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarships
The scholarship provides one-off fee remissions of $5,000 or $10,000 and 25%, 50% or 100% fee remissions for the standard course duration.
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarships
Applications are only required for students studying the Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education (refer to Melbourne Graduate Scholarship (Education)) for application information.
Interested in a scholarship? Register now
All other scholarships are by automatic consideration.
How to Apply
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.