University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship -Apply Now. Interested persons can now apply for this ongoing program. See how to apply, requirements and other details below!
University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 Application Form Portal.
Applications for the University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship are currently being accepted from eligible students. For all of the students supported by the University of Liverpool, it is a fully financed scholarship.
About the Scholarship
Selected students will get a scholarship that will cover their entire tuition costs as well as a maintenance allowance of £15,609 each year for 3.5 years.
As a part of a business-led research collaboration between top UK companies and their long-term strategic university partners, the Studentship is financed by the EPSRC.
This multi-disciplinary PhD studentship is an interesting chance to join a large project including academic and corporate partners to develop new materials as supports for Fischer Tropsch and CO2 utilization catalysts.
University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship -Apply Now
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
1. Meeting the eligibility requirements of the EPSRC.
2. Meet the requirements to study in the University of Liverpool.
3. Meet the English Language requirements of the university.
4. Apply before the deadline.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The award will pay full tuition fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years. The maintenance grant is £15,609 pa for 2021/22, with the possibility of an increase for 2022/23.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
1. School or college transcripts/ certificates.
2. University transcripts.
3. Degree certificates.
4. English language certificates (International applicants only).
5. Personal statement.
6. Two references signed and on letterheaded paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
7. Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion and other irregularities).
November 22, 2022.