UNCAP Early-stage Capital- Up to 50,000 EUR Funds. Are you an entrepreneur? Here is an opportunity to get funds for your business or organisation. Apply now!
Are you a local founder based in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, or Nigeria looking to raise early-stage funding? Do you have a limited registered company, consistent revenues, and well-kept business records? Apply for the 2022 investment cohort.
Uncap are creating a new approach to funding early-stage entrepreneurs, using a remote, data-driven, and largely automated investment selection process. Their solution measures entrepreneurial potential through a series of tests that evaluate skills & behaviors correlated with entrepreneurial success. They conduct their evaluation and due diligence remotely then invest in successful applicants through a standardized revenue-sharing model. This highly automated approach allows them to provide funding to thousands of entrepreneurs.
Uncap invests across all industries within their do-no-harm principle. This means they are not investing in companies which create harm for the environment and/or society, e.g., businesses related to (but not limited to) tobacco, weapons, or gambling. This also includes companies involved in any human rights violations or severe environmental damage or which engage in unethical and harmful business practices.
- 10-50k EUR
- They invest between 10,000 – 50,000 EUR to cover your early-stage funding need.
- They have built a data-driven algorithm for decision making to eliminate biases & human decision making.
- They purchase shares in your company that you buy-back based on the growth of your revenues.
- No collateral
- They don’t ask for any collateral.
Eligibility Criteria for UNCAP Early-stage Capital
- Registered as Limited
- You run a registered limited company in Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, or Nigeria
- >10,000 EUR yearly revenues
- You have generated at least 10,000 EUR in the last 12 months
- Operational for 12-48 months
- You are beyond idea stage, but still early in your journey
- Well kept accounts
- Well-kept records of accounts, permits and licenses allowing you to operate
- Potential to scale
- Your business model can be scaled, i.e. grown regionally, or nationally
For more information, visit here