Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group Recruitment – Tropical General Investments (TGI) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job position in their company.
Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Click to Join WhatsApp Job Group
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
Click to join Telegram Job Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Capability Development Trainee
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Trainee
Job Grade: 2
Internally Relates with: Engineering; Production; Managers
Externally Relates with: Regulatory Agencies; Customers
Read & Apply – Flutterwave Recruitment
- Display of a high level of desire to learn and grow.
- Adaptability to varying work demands with the highest level of discipline and trust.
- Ensure all assigned tasks are completed on time and to specification.
- Ensure you adhere to all require as concerns the policies on quality and food safety in achieving overall set objectives.
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing and using data.
- Exemplify the TGI Core Values
- Contribute measurably to the achievement of production target for the duration of program.
- Perform any other duties as scheduled by the Line Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree (B.Sc. / B.Tech. / B.Eng. or HND) with minimum of 2.1 or upper credit in any of the following disciplines: (i) Food Technology (ii)Production Engineering (iii)Mechanical Engineering (iv)Electrical Engineering.
- Passion for learning and growth.
- Not more than 28 years as at 31st December, 2022
- Maximum 1 year post NYSC work experience.
How to Apply for Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
31st January, 2023.