Tropical Agriculture Application – The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation.
Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Consultant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Duration: Six Days (May be extended based on availability of work)
Start Date: January 10, 2022
End Date: Six days (May be extended based on availability of work)
Also Read: 247 Agricultural Credit Scheme (ACS) Loan – Complete Application Guide
Tropical Agriculture Responsibilities
- Assist in updating Members ledgers from Jan 2020 to date.
- Assist in reconciling variances noted between ledger and system balances for Members for the relevant period.
- Propose adjustments needed to clear the variances.
- Assist in recording of Members details: Members Name,
- Staff ID, E-mails, bank details, phone numbers, etc.
- Perform any other related duties assigned within the period by the Supervisor.
Requirements / Qualifications
- OND in Accounting / ATS / Finance related discipline plus minimum of 2 years Accounting experience OR
- Experienced Accounting / Audit Trainees.
Also Apply: CBN N41 Billion for Wheat Farming
- The candidate must possess a laptop computer with installed Microsoft Excel application and reside within the proximity of the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA).
- Excellent computer skills with good grasp of spreadsheets.
- Word processing and other MS office applications with good knowledge of Accounting Applications.
- Be very articulate and very good with figures.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to keep confidential information.
Tropical Agriculture Remuneration
N2,500 salary per day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should click the link to apply.
Be the first to comment