Trader Moni Loan Registration- Are you interested in the Trader Moni Loan application? if yes well the Application Form is out online for an interested candidate to apply. Find out how to apply below.
Trader Moni Loan Registration Application for this year is currently ongoing, as those who have not applied for the loan offer can do so before the portal closes. On the other hand, those who have applied and received would want to apply for more loans, kindly keep reading and you will know how to apply below.
A unique feature of the TraderMoni loan program is that the loans are interest-free. No matter how much you borrow, you don’t have to pay interest. So any profit you get from the loan capital is for you and your family.
Many people mistakenly believe that this bank only lends 10,000 Naira to entrepreneurs. Besides, the first money you get is only 10,000.
About Trader Moni Loan 2022
- Trader Moni was launched in partnership with the Bank of Industry (BoI)
- You can get loans ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when you repay N10,000 on or before six months
- It’s important for you to have valid identification (A driver’s License, Voters Card, or International Passport can serve)
- This loan is only for business owners or a traders
- You must have a SIM/phone number from either MTN, GLO, Airtel, 9mobile, etc
TraderMoni Loan Application Requirement 2022/2023
The eligibility for the TraderMoni Loan include;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- He or she must be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification to prove the previous point
- Applicant must be a petty trader or an artisan. Professionals who fall under this category include; Kiosk owners, food/foodstuff sellers, wheelbarrow pushers, mobile tailors, mobile cobblers, fruit sellers, Keke riders, vulcanizers, etc
- He or she must have a steady income to pay back the loan without interest
- Applicant must have a bank account and a BVN for the second loan. These two things are not needed for the initial N10,000 loan
- Applicant must have a phone and a registered phone number
Steps on How to Apply for FG TraderMoni Loan
There are two ways through which one can apply for Trader Moni Loan. You can apply for Trader Moni Federal Government (FG) Loan either online or offline
How to apply for Tradermoni online
- Click on www.tradermoni.com.ng/resources/
- Navigate the page and click the “Apply for a loan now” button
- Next, select “Register here”
- Provide the correct information about yourself. (Name, phone number, email etc)
- A verification link and tracking code will then be sent to the email you provided
- Now click on the verification link to log in.
- Once logged in, complete the application form, save and click on “Continue”
- You will be sent an email confirming that the application has been received
- Subsequently, you will be informed of the next step, you should take.
Apply Trader Moni loan Offline
- Visit the nearest agent in any of the 36 states across Nigeria (Click to see Trader Moni Agent Network)
- Trader Moni agent will capture your details
- If you qualify, the Federal Government will send you a text message with a code you will dial to get the funds.