Toyota Graduates Trainee Programme – register here. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 2023 Toyota Graduates Trainee Management Accounting Application Form. Get started under.
Job Family: Finance and Accountin
Department: MP & TALENT MGT (60000032)
Building Address: Prospecton, Durban
READ – US Visa Application in Nigeria: How to Apply for US Visa in Nigeria 2022 (Fees & Requirements)
About the Programme
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme.
Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors.
The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
Requirements for Toyota Graduates Trainee Management Accounting
Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed the required qualification
Qualifications: Bcom Degree Management Accounting
What we look for
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Academic proficiency
- Applicants are required to be South African citizens
How to apply for 2023 Graduates Trainee Management Accounting
To apply online click here
Please ensure you attached the followings:
- Your CV
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your Grade 12 certificate
- A copy of your tertiary qualification
- A copy of your academic record
Should you be successful, our recruiter will be in contact with you to complete a series of Assessments.
Panel Virtual Interview
The 2 year development programme starts on the 1st of February 2023