TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program for young African graduates. Applications are ongoing for TotalEnergies program. Interested and eligible individuals can now apply. See details below and apply now.
This article gives you information about all you need to know about TotalEnergies program. See eligibility criteria, application deadline and other details. Apply now.
Application Deadline for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program for young Africans Unspecified
TotalEnergies is looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering ,Commercial and Finance to join the Total Energies Young Graduate Programme.
A Young Graduate Programme is an extended innovative and attractive programme that is offered over a period of 18 months after the completion of the 6 months of a local short-term contract and it offers further workplace exposure internationally to the previous graduates who have already served their tenure in local short-term contract.
The aim of this programme is to:
- Rotate the individuals to countries outside their own, for a rewarding professional international working experience.
- Integrate academic preparation, local and international with professional challenge
- We offer the programme to discover our three main business line
- Commercial (Sales & Marketing, Business Management)
- Finance (Accounting, Finance Management)
- Technical (Engineering, Mining, HSEQ)
Requirements for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program for young Africans.
- A bachelor’s graduate, with Technical, Finance or Commercial backgrounds
- Must not be more that 25 years of age
- Be geographically mobile
- He/she should possess leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English
Note for TotalEnergies Program for young Africans
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
For More Information: