The Nigerian Central Bank of Nigeria had introduced eNaira and made available for all Nigerians to use daily.
The introduction o eNaira became necessary for the Nigerian economy to be better and improve at all facets of economy.
When the idea was mooted, it was not a bandwagon response to create a CBDC like the rest of the world. We set out with a plan to become a trusted ally to the numerous customers we will serve and our roots continue to be firmly grounded in them. We know what they need because we listen to them every step of the way. No matter where we are in the journey, our goal remains the same – you.
Sincere Objectives of eNaira
eNaira enables households and businesses to make fast, efficient, and reliable payments, while benefiting from a resilient, innovative, inclusive, and competitive payment system.
. Our Principles
. Inclusive Economy.
. Proudly Nigerian
How to Get Started with eNaira Your eNaira wallet offers a great way of making purchases with retailers on-site, transferring or sending money while tracking rewards programs. You can link the e-wallet to your bank account or pay as you go with a prepay option. In addition, the embedded security token system makes your information unreadable to fraudsters because tokens are randomly generated every time you make a payment.
Read – Apply for FG N-Skills Entrepreneurship Training
eNaira Payment Options Keeps The Customers Coming Back
eNaira helps your customers pay for your services with such ease that keeps them coming back. With the platform, your customer base spreads beyond the shores of Nigeria because overseas payment is not just possible but fast and even cheap. The more the patronage, the more profit.
Adopting eNaira payments enables customer satisfaction for a sustainable and scalable business
Get Government Business Support Allowance
eNaira makes it easier for you to get support allowance from the government because the CBN has your wallet information and can make direct deposits on behalf of the government.
Easy Payment For Customers
eNairagives your customers a super-easy payment option through its QR Code Scan feature and it makes them keep coming back.
Foreign Business Partnership
eNairapromotes efficient and straightforward cross-border payments which fosters profitable foreign business partnerships.
Boost of eCommerce
eNairapeer-to-peer payment feature facilitates a boost in eCommerce and give the in-mall experience to friends physically separated by distance.
Unlocking New Markets
eNairaopens up a whole new customer base you did not know existed, with the increased customers, business growth is guaranteed.
Sell Across Borders
WitheNaira businesses can easy make sales in any country because the eNaira is 100% local and 100% global.
Whether you want to start saving or servicing your bills or investing the eNaira, it all begins with funding your eWallet. Interestingly, the process is easy and fast for every category. There are also three different options to choose from. You will find all the details and a step-by-step guide here.
Same Naira, More Possibilities.
The eNaira is the Nigerian digital currency that is issued and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its functionality delivers speedy, safe, and simple trading and transactional opportunities to customers and end-users:
It is universal – anybody can hold it.
It does not yield any interest.
Account Opening Guides
- Download Speed App.
- Enter minimum identification details (i.e., NIN, BVN, or KYC/AML Information, depending on the customer tier you are).
- Enter other identification details (i.e., Name, Place and Date of Birth, Phone Number, Passport Photograph, Email and Password).
- Minimum ID is validated.
- Log in to account
eNaira Customer Tiers
- Tier Zero – Customers without Existing Bank Account and without Verified NIN
- Minimum Account Opening Requirement: Phone Number
- Daily Transaction Limit: N20,000
- Maximum Cumulative Daily Balance: N120,000
- Tier One – Customers without Existing Bank Account
- Minimum Account Opening Requirement: NIN
- Daily Transaction Limit: N50,000
- Maximum Cumulative Daily Balance: N300,000
- Tier Two – Customers With Minimal Spending Abilities
- Minimum Account Opening Requirement: BVN
- Daily Transaction Limit: N200,000
- Maximum Cumulative Balance: N500,000
- Tier Three – Customers With Regular Spending Abilities
- Minimum Account Opening Requirement: BVN
- Daily Transaction Limit: N1,000,000
- Maximum Cumulative Balance: N5,000,000
The New eNaira Speed Wallet
The new eNaira Speed Wallet App (Combo) is designed and implemented to meet your expectations concerning user interface (UI/UX), improved security features, proudly Nigerian content, and a variety of other features to make your experience on the app worthwhile.
The eNaira Apps in One