The MainOne Technicians Scheme Program 2022 – The MainOne Technicians Scheme Program is a 1-year intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for OND students who desire to build careers in the Telecommunications and Technology sector.
The Program includes practical training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed and become professionals.
MainOne seeks to admit smart, vibrant, and young OND students in their internship year into our Technicians Scheme Program.Our ideal candidate should be resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset. He or she must be interested in building a career in the Telecommunications sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
MainOne is a broadband infrastructure company providing innovative telecoms services and network solutions across West Africa. Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for providing highly reliable services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, small to large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa. MainOne also owns a data centre subsidiary, MDXi which builds and operates Tier III data centres across West Africa.
Aim and Benefits of MainOne Cable Nigeria Technician Scheme Program
Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, an offer to join the Technicians Scheme Program for a period of 1 year will be extended to candidate.
Requirements for MainOne Cable Nigeria Technician Scheme Program Qualification
- Applicants must have completed their Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with a Distinction or Upper Credit in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- Candidates are required to live around the Ajah axis to ensure proximity to their work location
Interview date, Process and Venue for MainOne Cable Nigeria Technician Scheme Program
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- A willingness to learn new skills
As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write an aptitude test and an essay.
Once you are successful at the aptitude test, you will be invited for interviews with a group of interviewers.
How to Apply
For more details,visit MainOne website