Tetrix Challenge: Win a trip around the World – How to Apply. Are you a university student in South America, Central America, North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania? Join in a transformative experience and break into the digital market. Apply now for the Tetrix Challenge 2022!
Tetrix is the biggest university challenge in the world! The Tetrix Challenge is recognized by Guinness World Records. It’s 100% free and has 4 stages, with a prize of a trip across the 5 continents.
READ – SEIFAC Disbursement: Here Are Three(3) Important Documents You Must Make Available to Receive Loan
TETRIX is the biggest university challenge in the world! recognized by Guinness World Records. It’s 100% free and has 4 stages, with a prize of a trip across the 5 continents!
Aim and Benefits
The winner gets a trip around the world, traveling across the 5 continents, getting to know the biggest companies and initiatives of innovation and digital transformation in the world. Also including fairs and related events to the digital area, cultural tours and networking with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
All semifinalists win a 100% free trip to the face-to-face stage in Brazil! In addition to a great networking and learning acquired during the phases of the challenge.
Requirements for Tetrix Challenge Qualification
- Open to all university students over 18 years old (by October 2022) registered in any career or graduated at least in the last 5 years (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021).
- Postgraduate students can also apply. To participate in TETRIX, you must be enrolled in a higher education course or have completed higher education, with graduation date within the last 5 years.
- Knowledge of English is not compulsory. The stages will be in Portuguese, English and Spanish. You can choose the language you feel more comfortable with.
- Participating countries include all those in South America, Central America, North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Tetrix Challenge
Tetrix Challenge 2022 consists of 4 stages, which are:
- First stage: there will be 50 multiple-choice questions
- Second stage: you will have access to expertise tracks and will answer 8 situational questions
- Third stag /Semifinal: a group question to be answered in the in-person semifinal, in 2021 it was in Rio de Janeiro
- Fourth stage/Final: the final of the finals! Question number 60 answered individually for a panel composed by the greatest judges in this market
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Tetrix on tetrixchallenge.com to apply
For more details, click here