Technical Jobs : UK Apple Jobs – Apply Now. All you need to know. Interested and Eligibile individuals can now apply for this opportunity.
As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient support — developing strong, positive relationships with Apple. When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation.
Technical Jobs in Manchester, UK Apple Jobs : Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices. At other times, you refer customers to support team members who get them up and running again.
ALSO READ – Apply for ABC Fund Agri-Business Capital
You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the basic skills they need to get started on photo, Video, and music projects. The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers.
By helping Apple maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success. Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways.
No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success.
You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
Do you love how it feels to help others? After customers purchase our products, you’re the one who helps them get more out of their new Apple technology. Your day in the Apple Store is filled with a range of focused support and service tasks.
Whether you’re helping customers get started with the Mac or finding answers to their questions about other Apple devices, you’re ready to share knowledge and provide exceptional assistance. You gain satisfaction from bringing resolution and insight to each customer, elevating his or her relationship with Apple to the next level.
- Post Name Technical Specialist
- Company Name Apple
- Expected Salary GBP 45000 Per GBP 50000 Per Year
- Address Manchester, England, United Kingdom M4 3AJ
Responsibility for Manchester Jobs Apple:
- Technological programs evaluation.
- Creating web pages and application designs.
- Giving programs and applications users help.
- Reaching best practices, apps, and programs to customers and workers.
- Repairing technical software.
- Finding ways to cut costs and boost production.
- Finding out about cutting-edge goods and technologies.
- Industry Private
- Schedule Type Full Time
- Education Required Associate Degree
- Remote No
Skills for Specialist Jobs in Apple UK 2022:
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States.
Apple was founded as Apple Computer Company by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. It was incorporated by Jobs and Wozniak as Apple Computer, Inc.
Apple is the largest technology company by revenue and as of June 2022, is the world’s biggest company by market capitalization, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales, and the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft. The company’s next computer, the Apple II, became a best seller and one of the first mass-produced microcomputers. Apple went public in 1980 to instant financial success.
As the market for personal computers expanded and evolved throughout the 1990s, Apple lost considerable market share to the lower-priced duopoly of the Microsoft Windows operating system on Intel-powered PC clones (also known as “Wintel”).
How to Apply For Technical Jobs in Manchester, UK Apple Jobs
Kindly click on “Apply Now” below to start application process:
Interview Question or FAQs:
1. What quality does a technical support professional need to have above all others, besides a technical aptitude?
“A technical support specialist, in my opinion, should be able to maintain composure and concentration. We frequently provide clients and other employees the first impression of the organisation when providing support.”
2. Do you like to use a particular troubleshooting procedure?
“I graduated with a bachelor’s in computer science. I have three years of experience, and I also know how to use tracking programmes like Jira and Zendesk.”
3. Do you believe that this position requires more technical or people skills?
“Customers are important to me, so I try to provide them with excellent service. However, I wouldn’t be able to meet their needs without my technical expertise. These abilities thus compliment one another.”
4. Why do you wish to work for our company providing technical support?
“I’ve always been good at explaining technical ideas to non-technical people. I’m confident that providing technical support will benefit others, keep technology accessible, and let me further my career.”
Put Up A Job
5. Do you believe that this position requires more technical or people skills?
“Customers are important to me, so I try to provide them with excellent service. However, I wouldn’t be able to meet their needs without my technical expertise. These abilities thus compliment one another