Salvage Africa Entrepreneurship Grant application has opened for fresh application for every business owners. Business owners needing grant to upscale their business should seize the opportunity to apply.
The entrepreneurship grant would be awarded to individual entrepreneurs that who meet the basic requirements needed for the grant awards. Some of these are listed below:
Candidacy Criteria & Eligibility
- The entrepreneurship grant is widely open to business owners operating within the 36 states of the federation including the Federal Capital Territory
- Business owners should be within the age of 18 years and not exceed 40 years of age at the time of application with a valid proof of identification which may includes, Divers License, International Passport, Voter’s Card, National Identity etc.
- The business must be run on a full scale time
- Compulsorily, applicants must be able to write and read
Qualify Businesses and Acceptable Proposals
- Qualified business must be legally registered and operate within Nigeria and the FCT
- Such must be new business needing start-Up
- Existing small business that needs fund for expansion
- Unique joint ventures are encouraged to apply for the grant
- Entrepreneurship proposal must be demonstrated uniquely with positive impact to develop and add value to Nigeria economy
- Innovating businesses with positive proposal is highly welcomed
- Proposal must be viable and technically demonstrate business and economic goal
Rules of Engagement Supporting & Guiding the Salvage Africa Entrepreneurship Grant Programme
- Salvage Africa is the chief overseer and is open to young people within the age of 18 to 40 years. Such individual must operate their businesses with Nigeria
- No member of Salvage Africa employees or family is allowed to partake in the programme
- Applicants can only participate with just one business
- Applicants should consider their business not successful if they could not receive response 20 days after their application
- The judges decision and judgement are final
- Successful applicants would have the progress of their business tracked for a period of one year.
- Entry competition “Business” can not be reversed during competition
- Salvage have the exclusive right to make useful media announcement, taking photographs etc.
How to Apply for Salvage Africa Entrepreneurship Grant
Interested persons that meets the requirements and eligibility can apply through the official link for the programme. Click Salvage Entrepreneurship Africa Grant to apply and ensure you fill necessary steps.