Spectra Industries Limited Recruitment: Apply Now!. Application portal is now open for interested and qualified individuals to apply. See how to apply and other details below.
About Spectra Nigeria
SPECTRA Nigeria limited was incorporated on the 22nd August, 1992 as a private limited liability company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990. The name Spectra Nigeria Limited was changed to Spectra Industries Limited on the 12th of September, 2008.
The corporate office and factory is currently sited at Plot 1, Suco Road, New Oko-Oba, Agege, Lagos, Nigeria. Spectra Industries Limited is a member of Nigerian Small Scale Industrialists (NASSI), Institute of Directors and Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN). We are registered with Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC). World Food Programme (WFP).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chocolate Production Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a candidate that will be responsible in producing chocolate bars, making batches of chocolate from cocoa for onward sales distribution.
- Learn and perform all steps of chocolate production.
- Taste and evaluate chocolate for flavor and quality.
- Notify management of any supply needs/low supply stock.
- Maintain organization and labeling of supplies and storage areas for maximum efficiency
- Ensure that the cleanliness of the store is maintained to the highest standards and according to current legal directives by the Health Department and other relevant governmental agencies.
- Adhere to strict safety standards and follow proper machinery procedure.
- Prepare/Make chocolate confections as instructed/assigned by the Production Manager, which includes the operation of chocolate dipping machines.
- B.Sc / HND in a related Discipline.
- 2-5 years of experience in Food Processing Sector.
- 2-5 years experience in chocolatier, chocolate maker, candy maker, or other culinary professional position in a similar sector.
- Must be able to handle a chocolate production machine.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the Job Title as the subject of the email