In support of the federal Government of Nigeria to eradicate poverty and expansion of Mini Business to Standard Business.
The Bank of Agriculture (BOA) SMEDAN Matching Fund Programme (MSEs Loan) release loan application form, Requirement and how to apply. Read through.
Applications are open for the BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Programme for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs). only if you have a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number. register for SMEDAN get the Unique No. and apply for loan application at Bank of Agriculture (BOA) branch Nationwide.
- N1.2 million
- N5 million mainly on business-friendly terms
- The Matching Fund initiative is currently ongoing
- The portal is a promotional intervention meant to deliver credit to the sub-sector, with triple objectives of enhancing enterprise output, competitiveness and jobs creation.
- The disbursing entity under the programme is the Bank of Agriculture Ltd (BOA).
- Target beneficiaries for this programme are labour-intensive micro or small enterprises (MSEs), operating in the real sector. Businesses which have innovative, value-added products that are establishing a footprint in the Nigerian market and require additional funds to increase output
Prospective beneficiaries must be registered with SMEDAN. Register for the free ongoing Smedan MSEs Business Loan.
- SMEDAN Unique Identification Number
- CAC registration number
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- NAFDAC registration number for its products? (for packaged food products only)
How To Apply:
Interested Persons should LoanBank SMEDANof Agriculture (BOA) to apply.