Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships: Applications for the Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University are now being accepted from eligible candidates. It is an all-inclusive scholarship provided by Simmons University to all students.
About Simmons University
Simmons University is a private women-focused undergraduate university and co-educational graduate school in Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
It was established in 1899 by clothing manufacturer John Simmons. In 2018, it reorganized its structure and changed its name to a university.
The Kotzen Scholarship provides full tuition, room & board, plus an additional $3,000 for academic pursuits such as study abroad, research support, and more.
This scholarship is awarded for the duration of a four-year period of full-time undergraduate study, and supersedes any previously awarded merit scholarship.
Benefits of Simmons University Scholarships
The successful applicants of Simmons University – Scholarships in US, 2022 will receive:
1. Tuition fees.
2. Room and Board.
3. An award of USD 3,000.
Requirements for Scholarships
1. Applicants of Simmons University – Scholarships in US, 2022 should enroll as a freshman for the fall semester.
2. Applicants must have secured at least 28 (ACT), at least 1300 (new SAT) or at least 1250 (old SAT – CR+M) with at least 600 in each SAT section.
3. TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores should be submitted by non-native English speakers.
4. Candidates applying for Simmons University – Kotzen Scholarships in US, 2022 must have an unweighted GPA of at least 3.5.
5. Applicants must have studied college preparatory curriculum along with an advanced level math course.
6. Candidates should possess a record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses.
Documents Required for Application
1. A short answer of maximum 250 words explaining how would they use the additional USD 3000
2. A formal essay of maximum 500 words describing how a woman can most effectively lead change in today’s world.
December 1, 2022.