Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria.
We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SC Specialist Excellence, Nigeria
Reference ID: R104330
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Early Careers
What’s the Role?
- Contract Management roles are the primary interface to deliver “most competitive” supply chains for the relevant business.
- They proactively identify and understand the needs from business stakeholders and collaboratively propose the most competitive solutions, based on an exhaustive review across all available value levers (price, demand, specifications).
- Supports internal stakeholders (more than one department) in fulfilling standard and non-standard operational requirements with minimal interface with external stakeholders (supplier).
- This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
- Understand the key interfaces and interdependencies between Contracting and Procurement (CP) processes, controls and systems to drive continuous improvement projects across our Supply Chain organization.
- Executes standard and defined contracts under close supervision by Manager.
- Manages basic processes and systems related to the department with no cross-functional or cross-system linkages (i.e. linked to one particular location or site only, typically warehouse roles).
What we Need from you?
- Any Bachelor’s Degree is fine; preferably Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in Supply Chain
- Knowledge of SAP & Ariba systems
- Fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Experience in programming and coding is an advantage.
- Contracts data management and analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Spotfire, PowerBI is desired but not preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply