Savannah Health System Innovation Limited is a creative systems product development company focused on delivering creative and bespoke services to its client.
Our success is founded on our responsive and collaborative approach to providing solutions; extensive experience; and commitment to integrating the customer into all stages of the product development life-cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python / Django Backend Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
- More education or experience will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in specific languages, particularly Python (Django), Java and other languages be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
N300,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using “Python Backend Developer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Resumes should highlight similar jobs or projetcts done, reflecting core competency in Python
Application Closing Date: 27th March, 2022.