Rapid Response Register (RRR) Grant Application Closing Date Announced – The National Social Safety Net-Coordinating Office (NASSCO) in charge of the Vice President Osinbajo N5000 Rapid Respond Register (RRR) for Covid_19 Program has announced the date of termination (closing) of the validation.
The Rapid Response Register (RRR) is meant for the urban poor and vulnerable people that have been selected by using a scientific satellite remote sensory technology, a machine learning algorithm, and big data analysis.
- Guidelines to Apply for RRR Cash Transfer
- Survival Funds: RRR Registration Update For New Batch
- Apply: Quick Way to Apply for RRR Cash Transfer Grant
In a notice by the National Social Safety Net-Coordinating Office (NASSCO) termed “Notification for Closure Of Validation And Enumeration For Rapid Response Register”, NASSCO has disclosed that the 5000 Naira RRR program validation will end on the 5th of June 2022.
According to NASSCO:
Notification for Closure Of Validation And Enumeration For Rapid Response Register
1. This is to notify you that the current Validation and Enumeration by the Survey Firm for the Rapid Response is schedule for termination on 5th June 2022.
2. The affected survey firms has also been communicated in this regarrd. Further considerations will be communicated to you in due course.
3. Thank you for your usual and kind cooperation