Providus Bank in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre has created the ProvidusBank SMEs Program to build the capacity of business owners in Nigeria and provide them with the skills and competencies for the development of long-term strategic plans to transform their businesses and drive profitability.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
ProvidusBank SMEs Program – ProvidusBank in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre has created the ProvidusBank SMEs Program to build the capacity of business owners in Nigeria and provide them with the skills and competencies for the development of long-term strategic plans to transform their businesses and drive profitability.
This program is designed to help businesses achieve the following:
- Develop a growth plan for their businesses
- Develop the leadership capacity of the participants to effectively lead their teams
- Clearly define the value proposition of your business
- Implement structures that ensure long-term sustainability
- Develop a ‘go-to-market’ strategy for your products and services
- One-on-One Business Advisory to address company-specific challenges
- Interact with like-minded entrepreneurs which enables sharing ideas and industry best practices
- Establish a network of contacts for business and personal development.
How to apply
Step 1 – To be Eligible for the program, the applicant must be:
- Business Owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- The Business must be based and registered with the CAC in Nigeria.
- The Business must be for-profit from any sector.
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
- Operated for at least 5 years
- Sales/turnover of at least 50 million naira
- Keep Financial Records
Step 2 – Register
Click on Apply now at the button of the page to start your Application.
Step 3 – Complete Application
Once you have successfully registered, log in and start the application. To return to your application, click the “Save And Continue” button (at the bottom of any stage) and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
Step 4 – Keep Informed
Constantly check the PROVIDUSBANK SMEs Program ‘News and Update’ tab for regular updates.
News and Information
Application starts: March, 28 2022
Applications Closes: May, 10 2022