Orange Knowledge Scholarships Programme – The Orange Knowledge Programme is a € 195 m Dutch global development and scholarships programme, available in 53 developing countries and managed by Nuffic, a Dutch non-profit organisation that funds education for development.
The OKP scholarship is a 100% full scholarship that funds the full tuition fee and associated costs of the Business School Netherlands International Action Learning MBA as well as the Masterclass in Food Security and Masterclass in Water Management short programmes.
The full scholarships are awarded in a very competitive selection process to highly motivated professionals who are in a position to apply their newly acquired skills in their organisation and community.
The International Action Learning MBA is a blended learning degree that is offered online and includes 2 campus visits to the Netherlands of 9 days each.
The OKP scholarships do not fund full-time on-campus programmes with BSN.
Deadlines – 2022 (As per Nuffic)
- Round 1 – for master’s and short courses
- Accepting applications between 12 January – 22 March 16.00 CET.
- Confirmed BSN start date for MBA – 08 September 2022, confirmed BSN start date for Masterclasses – 12 October 2022
- Round 2 – for short courses
- Accepting applications between 11 May – 28 June 16.00 CET.
- Course start dates to be confirmed
- Round 3 – for short courses
- Accepting applications between 31 August – 11 October 16.00 CET.
- Course start dates to be be confirmed
The following countries are eligible to apply in the Nuffic OKP scholarship rounds for 2022:
Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia
Method of Application
Interested persons should click the link to apply