One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions.
With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Customer Engagement & Audit Specialist to be based in Minna Nigeria. You will lead a team of 5 Client engagement Officers and offer call center data insights and results into relevant recommendations that steer our short- strategy, increase farmer impact to improve our client/call center operations. You will ensure improving overall customer experience and lead strategic innovations and interventions as the pilot ramps up for scale and you will report to the Systems Lead.
The detailed scope of tasks is as follows:
- Design and implement operational strategies (e.g. roles, policies, and process) in the department.
- Develop, align, and implement the call center operational strategy in cooperation with Heads of Department.
- Workflow processes design- develop SOP’s that ensure a conducive work environment and enhance the effective use of all call center teams
- Proactive operations management that fosters a conducive work environment that aims to reduce risks associated with call center operations.
- Develop a Quality assessment program that ensures audits are done consistently, identifies needs, and recommends improvements
Team management and collaboration
- Design and Implement work tools effective in achieving optimal staffing levels
- Assess and monitor the training and development needs of the staff in the department.
- Manage the relationship with the Nigeria office and the ITO office
- Provide performance reports that establish priorities, identify continuous improvement areas and make suitable recommendations for management decision making
Also Read: Opec Fund Young Professional Development Program
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as economics, accounting or data analytics
- 3+ years of experience in a role of similar scope and complexity (e.g. analytical role in a bank, client data management position in a mid-sized company)
- 3+ years of experience managing a small/medium sized team
- Technical skills: Data analytics, data processing (e.g. data cleaning, reconciliations), computer/CRM software
PREFERRED START DATE
As soon as possible
Health insurance, paid time off
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Nigeria
February 20, 2022
Note: One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.