Applications are invited from qualified candidates for vacant position at Ntel Nigeria for Ntel Nigeria Job Recruitment.
Ntel Nigeria Job Recruitment | Salary, Requirements and how to Apply
We firmly believe that by delivering superb and unparalleled broadband-based mobile services, we can help individuals and enterprises harness the power of connectivity and maximise their potentials. This belief is pursued and sustained by anchoring our activities on the fundamental LIVE principle- leadership, innovation, value and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Ntel Nigeria Job Recruitment – Job Description
- Achieve customer acquisition, revenue, ARPU and retention target
- Provide oversight management functions of AE Agents & Agencies towards achieving the consumer marketing and sales objectives through defined channels based on the market dynamics
- Execute the strategy for ntel’s Agent entrepreneur scheme and in the process achieve the desired acquisitions and revenues targets while also ensuring the channel satisfaction levels
- Maximize sales through effective execution and implementation of placement and distribution strategies
- Ensure timely communication of all schemes /product launches to distributors and retailers
- Coordinate all sales activities so that sales turnover is optimized
- Recommend measures to increase tertiary sales from existing & new retailers.
- Liaise with the Training Function for product, process and behavioral training of FSAs.
- Conduct regular trade visits to business partners providing support at all times
- Work with products to execute and manage device sales strategies with OEMs.
- Ensure timely communication of all schemes /product launches to distributors and retailers.
- Liaise with Distribution partners and dealers to identify ways to increase penetration
- Partner with Sales Agents and channel partners in gathering, coordinating, and communicating market information including competition activities and customer preferences.
- Track and review distributors and their Field Sales Agents (FSAs) on their secondary & tertiary sales and market expansion
- Ensure prompt weekly report of performance market intelligence and competitions activities
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification with at least 4 years work experience.
How to Apply for Ntel Nigeria Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline for Ntel Nigeria Job Recruitment 23rd May, 2023.