NJFP Training & Aptitude Test Registration – In the bid for a flawless selection process, we would be holding a online training, Which would assist every applicant with the upcoming aptitude test.
Every attendee would receive a Certificate from the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme.
How to Register
Click on the link below
About the Programme – NJFP Training & Aptitude Test Registration
Empowering Nigerian graduates with opportunities. Launched 31st of August 2021, the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Rising unemployment and the COVID-19 pandemic are all impacting the ability of young Nigerians to find work. The programme seeks to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise, while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience!
Why Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
Other programs and initiatives tend to require some sort of advanced requirement from applicants or lower the entry bar in terms of the kind of opportunities that are available. NJFP does the opposite by inviting qualified applicants across a level playing field without compromising the pedigree of organizations that will play host to successful Fellows.
The programme will serve all of Nigeria – from North to South and East to West – ensuring that organisations and youth from all corners of the country can participate.
Targeting young talented Nigerians like you, who are looking to land their entry role in the corporate world.
Placing 20,000 highly skilled Nigerian youths in private and public sector organisations across various industries.
NJFP will help organisations cut through the lead-time and resources spent recruiting entry level roles.
Empower and engage youth to be able to contribute to the expansion of the private sector.
Benefits for Fellows – NJFP Training & Aptitude Test Registration
We are challenging the narrative that world class opportunities only exist outside our borders.The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme equips the next generation of young leaders who are poised to steer the course of national development by giving them the tools they need to succeed, today.
Other programmes and initiatives tend to require some sort of advanced requirement from applicants or lower the entry bar in terms of the kind of opportunities that are available. NJFP does the opposite, by inviting qualified applicants across a level playing field without compromising the pedigree of organisations that will play host to successful Fellows.
- Fellows will be matched with host organisations based on their interests as well as those aligned to the organisation
- They will receive a monthly stipend from NJFP
- 3 clear pathways are available for the Jubilee Fellow at the end of their active engagement in the fellowship:
- High performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
- Fellows with interest in entrepreneurship would have garnered sufficient skills and knowledge on the job which will be invaluable as they pursue other opportunities
- With newly acquired on-the-job skills & competencies, experience. exposure and a formidable alumni network which can be leveraged, fellows are better positioned and equipped to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
Benefits for Host Organizations – NJFP Training & Aptitude Test Registration
Provide Fellows with a meaningful placement opportunity for twelve-months, engaging them in substantial work during the whole period. The sign-up process will be preceded by a needs assessment for host organisations.
What are the Benefits for an Organization to join the NJFP?
- Cost Savings – No HR agencies, advertising costs, lengthy triple-round interview process, or salary costs. The NJFP has you covered.
- Increased Productivity – Access to a wide range of highly qualified candidates with cutting-edge skills relevant to your organisation that will help to increase your team’s productivity.
- Improved Brand Image – Boosting your corporate social responsibility work and by showing commitment to give back to the community engagement in the programme will contribute to a positive brand image for your organization.
- Expanded Network – You will be a part of the NJFP network of national and regional private and public sector entities as well gain access to an expanded pool of experienced, employable young Nigerian expertise to draw from.
- Increased Policy Influence – Access to a national platform for deliberative public policy reform discussions on education, employment and relevant industry policy issues.
Options for Participation – NJFP Training & Aptitude Test Registration
The programme offers three broad areas of possible engagement for employers in the private and public sector. These areas are not mutually exclusive, and organisations are invited to engage as partners in more than one area.
- Provide Fellow(s) with a meaningful, fully paid placement opportunity for twelve-month
- Knowledge partner: Contribute with professional guidance, thematic and industry expertise and skill enhancement through mentoring, coaching and e-learning opportunities to the fellows.
- Financial Contributor: Contribute with financial or material resources to the programme (stipend to the fellows, insurance, IT equipment etc.).
Interested in the NJFP?
Sign up to learn how we can help you up your talent game this year. Once we have received your expression of interest, a member of the NJFP team will be in touch to conduct an initial assessment of your organizations’ needs and discuss next steps.