Questions have been asked about fellows monthly allowance. Every successful fellows would take home as enumerated below.
WILL THE FELLOWS BE PAID?
Yes, all Fellows will receive a monthly stipend of ₦100,000 paid by the Jubilee Fellows Programme subject to achieving planned results for each month.
Other Commonly Asked Questions
. DOES THE WORK PLACEMENT GUARANTEE FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT?
No, the work placement is a 12-month earning-as-you-work opportunity that provides the Fellow an opportunity to acquire hands-on experience, knowledge and ‘on-the-job’ skills with the aim of improving the Fellows’ employability and competitiveness in the job market.
. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE 12-MONTH PLACEMENT PERIOD?
The Jubilee Fellows Programme offers three pathways at the end of their active engagement in the Programme:
- High performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
- Fellows with interest in entrepreneurship will have garnered skills and knowledge on the job which will be invaluable as they pursue other opportunities.
- With newly acquired on-the-job skills & competencies, experience. exposure and a formidable alumni network which can be leveraged, fellows are better positioned and equipped to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
In addition, all Fellows will automatically be enrolled to the Jubilee Fellows Alumni Network, providing a platform for peer-to-peer connections and job opportunities, upon completion of the programme.
. HOW CAN I PARTNER WITH THE JUBILEE FELLOWS PROGRAMME?
The programme offers three broad areas of possible collaboration with private and public sector institutions. Opportunities for individual citizens to partner and collaborate also exit. These areas are not mutually exclusive, and organisations are invited to engage as partners in the following areas:
- Host organization: Provide Fellow(s) with a meaningful, fully paid placement opportunity for twelve-month.
- Knowledge partner: Contribute with professional guidance, thematic and industry expertise and skill enhancement through mentoring, coaching and e-learning opportunities to the fellows.
- Financial Contributor: Contribute with financial or material resources to the programme (stipend to the fellows, insurance, IT equipment etc.).
. I HAVE REGISTERED BUT DID NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH THE ACTIVATION CODE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please check the spam/junk folder in your inbox or click here for the email with the activation code to be resent.