Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment: Application is invited into the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Recruitment in Nigeria now. See application skills, requirements, qualifications and other important information about NCR Job Recruitment.
Nigerian Railway Corporation -NRC hereby inform the general public and most importantly, all suitably qualified person’s to apply for NRC massive job Recruitment in Nigeria for 2022/2023.
About Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Description
Nigerian Railway Corporation (commonly abbreviated as NRC) is a state-owned enterprise with exclusive rights to operate railways in Nigeria.
Nigerian Railway recruitment 2022 is aimed at recruiting new talent and highly trained professional Nigerians with integrity and skills.
Applicants are expected to have excellent communications, technical qualifications, relevant academic qualifications, and interpersonal skills.
The key purpose of the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates.
By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
NRC Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment 2022
- Click on Job vacancies
- Create your profile
- and start your application
NRC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate
The Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment shortlisted candidate will be on batches. When shortlisted:
Endeavour to get information about the company.
Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
Practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend etc.
Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.