Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) Recruitment -Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) was established in 1979, the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refueling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport.
NAHCO Aviance serves over35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country. In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatized and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Protocol Officer
Employment Type: Part-time
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / OND qualification
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Applicants Must Reside within Ikeja, Lagos.
- Must be Ready to Resume Immediately.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022