The Nigeria Immigration Service 2022/2023 Recruitment has commenced for Nigerians who want to the service.
Nigeria Immigration Service 2022/2023 Recruitment Apply for a position
Start a career journey with the Nigeria Immigration Service.
Superintendent Cadre – Nigeria Immigration Service 2022/2023 Recruitment
The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration.
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Immigration.
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Immigration Assistant.
Nigeria Immigration Service 2022/2023 Recruitment General Requirement
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- • Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
NOTIFICATION: The Nigeria Immigration reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or information contained in it. Applicants are therefore advised to pay directly through this portal.
Be Patriotic. Apply Today To Avoid Late Submission. General Application for all the available positions will close on Sunday, October 30th, 2022.