Are you an international student from a developing country hoping to study at a reputable university in New Zealand? Then prepare to apply for the New Zealand (AUT) Scholarships for Developing Countries for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarships are made available to enable international students to study at Auckland University of Technology, Auckland New Zealand.
New Zealand (AUT) Scholarships for Developing Countries | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested applicants for the New Zealand Scholarships at AUT are to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be an international student enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at AUT.
- Priority will be accorded applicants who choose one of the recommended subjects specified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research capabilities.
How to Apply / New Zealand (AUT) Scholarships for Developing Countries
Interested and eligible applicants for the New Zealand Scholarships at AUT 2022 are to apply for admission into an eligible course at Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand.
As part of the application process, applicants need to describe:
- How their preferred courses relate to one of the recommended study subjects.
- The skills and knowledge they want to gain from their preferred courses.
- How these skills and knowledge are important to their country’s development
Applicants are to prepare to apply for the scholarship when it opens in February.
Application Deadline: Country Specific
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Important Notes / New Zealand (AUT) Scholarships for Developing Countries
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview