New Dawn Humanitarian Foundation Grant – You can now apply for New Dawn Humanitarian Foundation Grant in Nigeria to Get Support Funds, farmers have it harder when trying to balance a full Agric load. They are also responsible for sourcing money, building, and also buying livestock / inventory to start-up a business.
About New Dawn Humanitarian Foundation
New Dawn Humanitarian Foundation (NEDAHUF) is a Non-governmental, Non-Profit Organization that provides a range of services to both teeming members and non-members in terms of interventions that will improve their livelihood whether in business or private lives across Nigeria.
Below are the Areas of Funding, Requirements and Mode of application for the Agric Grant are as follows:
New Dawn Grant Funding Areas
- Sesame seeds
- Superior quality raw cocoa beans
- Cashew nuts
- Natural Cocoa Butter
- Natural honey
- Natural palm kernel oil
- Soya beans
- Avocado peas
- Sea foods like Shrimps, fish
- Animal husbandry like goat, ram, pig, broilers, layers, turkeys
- Yam Tubers
Requirements for New Dawn Humanitarian Foundation Grant
1) National ID
4) Statement of Account
5) Certificate of Incorporation (if applying as a corporate body)
6) Biz Plan.
How to Apply for New Dawn Humanitarian Foundation Grant
MODE OF APPLICATION
1) Go to www.nedahufoundation.org
2) Register and follow the instructions. Choose personal account for individual and Business account for cooperative.
3) click on Apply For Grant
4) Fill the form that will show up and create password
5) Upload your NIN (Go to cybercafé scan save as Jpg, send into your email, download into your phone) or you can use your laptop, or desktop or tablet.
5) Do KYC and be verified
6) Generate account number.
7) Go ahead apply for grant & submit your business proposal
Read the instructions before submitting for the grant
8) Your cooperative can also apply ( If you are applying as a cooperative society.
10) APPLICATION IS FREE DON’T FALL INTO THE HAND OF SCAMMERS.
Follow us on twitter:@nedahuf
REGISTRATION IS ON GOING!
1. Login to
2. Two ways to register
i. Scroll down till you see “APPLY FOR GRANT” then click on it
ii. Click on the 3 horizontal bars at the top right and select “APPLY FOR GRANT”
3.i. Fill the form that will come up correctly.
ii. For the column marked “user type” select “user”
iii. click on the small square box with the inscription “I am not a robot”. Solve any puzzle that may come up
iv. Click on “Sign Up” button
4. Check your email for the confirmation. In the email sent to you. Open it and click on “Verify Account”
Step by Step Guide to Apply for NEDAHUF Grant
Please follow these instructions carefully for a successful grant application through New Dawn Humanitarian Foundation.
1. New Dawn Humanitarian Foundation is partnering with Africunia Bank to provide Agriculture Grant
2. The grant application is to be done on Africunia Bank’s website only
3. Please be careful of Impersonating platforms and individuals wanting to charge you for accessing the Africunia Bank’s grant. NEDAHUF is the only AUTHORIZED NGO by Africunia Bank through which the grant can be accessed and is TOTALLY FREE OF COST.
4. There are two (2) processes you must follow. The first is “APPLY FOR GRANT” and the second is “SUBMIT BUSINESS PROPOSAL”. Both are mandatory for a valid application.
I. First click on “APPLY FOR GRANT”
(a) Do the registration by filling out the form you see. (while filling the form, do not change the referral ID on the form)
(b) Do the KYC by providing and uploading all required documents.
( c ) Apply for the grant by supplying all required details. DO NOT UPLOAD ANY BUSINESS PROPOSAL. Skip the part that request you submit business proposal and submit your application.
II. Second step, click on “SUBMIT BUSINESS PROPOSAL” and fill in the blank spaces correctly and truthfully. Click on submit
5. Your grant application would not be validated if you don’t complete both phases of the process. First is done by clicking on “APPLY FOR GRANT” and the second is done by clicking on “SUBMIT BUSINESS PROPOSAL