Nestle Foods Technical Training Programme- Apply Now. Application portal is now open to all who wish to be part of this ongoing training program. See how to apply and another details below
Deadline: Oct 6, 2022
NestlÃ© S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and beverage company headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world measured by revenues. NestlÃ©’s products include baby food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and others.
About Nestlé Nigeria
Nestlé Nigeria PLC is one of the largest food and beverage companies in Africa. For over 57 years, Nestlé has been delighting consumers in Nigeria with high quality nutritious food products.
With a staff strength of over 2,300 direct employees, 3 manufacturing sites, 8 branch offices and a head office located in Lagos, the company produces and markets several iconic brands including Maggi, Milo, Golden Morn, Nescafé and Nestlé Pure Life.
Nestle’s purpose is enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. The company contributes to society while ensuring the long-term success of its business.
Every day, we touch millions of lives across our business, from the farmer who produces the grains to the family who enjoys the nutritious food in their home.
- Technical Training Programme
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience –
- Location: Abuja , Lagos , Ogun
- Job Field : Engineering / Technical , Graduate Jobs
- Locations: (Agbara Factory – Agbara, Flowergate Factory – Sagamu) Ogun and (Abaji Factory – Abaji) Abuja
Description and Requirements for Nestle Foods Technical Training Programme
Nestle Nigeria is seeking applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training program on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Centers.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2019 in any of the following (or related) fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
- Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
Method of Application for Nestle Foods Technical Training Programme
- Trainees are NOT Nestle employees, and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme.
- Only the Applicants whose applications meet the requirements will be considered.
How to apply for Nestle Foods Technical Training Programme
Interested and qualified? Go to Nestle Foods on forms.office.com to apply