NCS Customs Service Recruitment 2022 Update: Next Phase / Stage after online Registration – This article is written to inform all applicants of Nigeria Customs Service of the next stage after NCS Online application or registration. As the application portal closes for new people to register, all that were able to register are looking forth to know the next stage of the recruitment exercise. Thus, the essence of this article to update you on the next stage of NCS recruitment.
With this article you would be updated on the next stage of the recruitment exercise after online application and guidelines on how to do excellently well in the CBT Exam.
Stages of NCS Recruitment 2022
There are different stages of NCS recruitment;
- Online Application/Registration: This is the first stage where all registers online via the registration portal
- Shortlisting of Successful Candidates for CBT Exam: This is where successful candidates are shortlisted for CBT Exam
- Screening/Interview: This is where candidates that did well in the CBT exam are shortlisted for screening exercise and interview
- Medicals: This is where candidates undergo medical screening to affirm that they are medically strong for the position or job
- Final Shortlist: This is where candidates that meet up with all screening exercise are shortlisted for employment.
How to know if your NCS Recruitment Application is Successful
A message appears on the dashboard as soon as one submits the application that reads;
“Thank you for applying, Stella. Your application has been received and the Nigeria Customs recruitment team will review. If your qualification is a good fit for this opportunity, you will be contacted by the recruitment team on the next steps”
Next Stage after NCS Recruitment Online Registration 2022
The next stage of Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment for Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre and Assistant Cadre is Shortlist of Successful Candidates for CBT Exam.