NASIMS has commenced Beneficiaries Physical Verification scrutiny to determine illegitimacy.
The latest update from NASIMS regarding the ongoing payment has not ended.
NASIMS writes on their blog,
READ VERY COMPREHENSIVELY!
CHANGED FROM BENEFICIARY TO APPLICANT.
Physical verification exercise is one of the crucial process that all applicants are expected to undergo which validates the eligibility of such APPLICANT to BENEFICIARY.
Based on the issue of sudden change from BENEFICIARY to APPLICANT, the affected Beneficiaries are categorised into three (3);
1) Beneficiaries who didn’t undergo the COMPULSORY physical verification exercise, hence they were changed back to APPLICANT on discovery.
2) Beneficiaries who did the physical verification exercise, BUT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL, hence they were changed back to APPLICANT.
3) Beneficiaries who SUCCESSFULLY underwent the COMPULSORY physical verification exercise, BUT WAS CHANGED BACKED TO APPLICANT DUE TO TECHNICAL ERROR (we take responsibility for this issue)
1) For category 3, Our team is working on it, as this will not stop you from getting paid.
2) For category 1 and 2, Should there be any provisional supplementary verification for all concern under this category, It shall be communicated across.
Please stay tuned for further update on this.
NB: You can subscribe to this blog to receive latest update on NASIMS latest story.