N-Power Programme: Batch C Update – How to print Npower Batch C Stream 2 Primary Place of Assignment Deployment Letter, Npower Stream 2 Stipend Payment starting date 2022
We are delighted to inform you that Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development has started deploying the Batch C Stream 2 Npower Beneficiaries to their various Primary Place of Assignment. Check PPA Deployment Letter now!
The deployment of the Batch C Stream 2 Npower beneficiaries to their primary assignment locations is guaranteed to take place in this month of August. Online printing has commenced. See steps on how to print Npower Batch C Stream 2 PPA Deployment Letter.
If you are among the Batch C Stream 2 beneficiaries, kindly check your NASIMS dashboard for your Npower posting letter.
From your dashboard you can print your Npower PPA deployment letter or request for redeployment.
How to print Npower Batch C Stream 2 Primary Place of Assignment Deployment Letter
- Go to nasims deployment portal at www.nasims.gov.ng/
- Enter your email address and password in the space provided.
- Click on “Login to NASIMS” button.
- Once your NASIMS Dashboard is open, navigate to “Deployment” tab.
- If you are deployed, you will find a message on the page. Under the “Deployment Details” section, you will see where you have been posted to.
- Finally, click on “Download PPA Letter”.
- After you have downloaded your PPA letter on your device, you can proceed to Cyber cafe to print it.
Because schools are off for the summer, Batch C Stream 2 Npower beneficiaries in the NTeach Category should get in touch with their Headmasters, Headmistresses, or Principals to get the Deployment letter signed.
Npower Stream 2 Stipend Payment starting date 2022
Since official activities of the Batch C Stream 2 Npower recipients officially begin in September, payment of stipends to the beneficiaries must begin counting in September and be made by mid-October 2022.
For more information click here