The Steering Committee of the MSMEs Survival Fund and Guaranteed Odd-take Stimulus Scheme chaired by the Honourable Minister of State (Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment) Ambassador Mariam Y. Katagum wishes to announce the commencement of the Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme and the MSME Grant portal opening.
The Guranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme is aimed at protecting and sustaining the income of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by Guaranteeing the offtake of their products. A total of 100,000 Micro and Small Enterprises are to benefit from the scheme.
The qualification, Criteria for this Scheme are as follows:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian National
- Applicantsa must be registered with the Nigerian Coporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C) with at least a business name
- Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications
- Applicant must have a verified BVN and a bank account number
- Applicants must have at least two staff members
The General MSME Grant is a one-off grant of N50,000 as a direct cash injection into their enterprise. The total number of beneficiaries in this track is 100,000 spread across the states.
How to Apply
For further details, please visit www.survivalfund.gov.ng