MobilityXlab: Call for Startups For Companies. Looking for funds for your company? Here is an opportunity. Interested individuals can now apply to be part of this funding. See details.
Do you want to Pioneer Future Mobility? Then apply now for MobilityXlab, a 6-month innovation program that offers startups and emerging companies with pioneering ideas within mobility and connectivity the opportunity to accelerate with their seven founding companies: CEVT, Ericsson, Polestar, Venoeer, Volvo Cars, Volvo Group and Zenseact.
MobilityXlab offers a 6-month innovation program, with two “batches” per year. The selected startups go on a journey with MobilityXlab who will facilitate all meetings and checkpoints. From the start of the program, you will get an assigned partner lead, an internal champion responsible for the continuous progress of your collaboration.
The program is divided into three phases. First is the Discover phase, which will take about one month. This is where you as a startup together with the partner company set the scope, and agree on NDA and budget for the POC. The second phase is the Validation phase, during which you conduct the POC to demonstrate the feasibility of your solution.
Depending on the scope, the second phase can take several months. The longer-term goal for their program is for startups to accelerate together with their partner companies. After 6 months, a startup can get a 6-month extension, or become Alumni and remain a member of MobilityXlab’s community for the future.
- Being a portfolio startup in MobilityXlab’s community brings many benefits. They will give you:
- The opportunity to collaborate with our partners, seven leading industry companies, for six months with the goal of validating your solution in proof-of-concepts/pilots, and a potential commercial partnership
- Single point of contact at MobilityXlab, designated to give you full project support
- Dedicated industry lead/mentor
- Increased visibility and exposure through co-branding in media, events, and exhibitions
- Invites to exclusive community activities and access to the network of global startups in our alumni community
- Possibilities to travel along with our delegation to tech events worldwide
- Contacts to our partner’s venture capital
- Exclusive access to free services from our contributors
- Free usage of our modern collaborative office at Lindholmen/Gothenburg, Sweden.
What they are looking for?
They are looking for startups with innovations within the following areas:
- Connectivity, Electromobility, Autonomous Enablers, Sustainability, and Security.
- The program is stage agnostic, but startups must have a functioning prototype, be a registered company in any country, and be able to show traction (PPCs/pilots with OEMs/Tier 1). At MobilityXlab they foster collaboration – between partner companies and startups, but also in multi-partner projects. They do this by creating a space and culture of openness for collaboration.
- To be selected for their program, a minimum of two partner companies must vote for your solution.
- They welcome all nationalities.
- Startups that are registered companies in any country are welcome to apply. Technology-wise, you should be able to motivate why your solution is useful for their partners.
- You must have a registered company (in any country) and at least two of their partners need to be interested in collaborating with you.
For more information, visit https://www.mobilityxlab.com/#apply