The Federal Government of Nigeria has flags up Project T-Max for Technical and Vocational Training for all Nigerians.
About Project T-Max Technical and Vocational Training
Project T-Max is a Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) framework designed to equip Nigerians with Technical & Vocational skills while maximizing existing private and public TVET centres & resources across the country.
Project T-MAX is a Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Programme approved by the National Steering Committee on National Poverty Reduction with Growth Strategy (NPRGS) as one of the core interventions to achieve the Federal Government’s goal of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty by 2030.
Project T-MAX offers training in the following areas;
- Furniture Works
- Welding & Fabrication
- Plumbing & Fittings
- Tiling & Interlocking
- Electrical Installation
- Solar Installation & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Repairs
- Photography & Cinematography
- Tailoring/Fashion Design
- Beauty Care & Cosmetology
- Leather Works
- Agripreneur / Agro-Packaging
The Pilot states are: Lagos, Ogun, Edo, Enugu, Kaduna, Nasarawa & Gombe
- Are within the ages of 18-35.
- Reside in any of the pilot states.
- Are available to attend the full course of the programme.
- Have the ability to read and write in English.
Participants who take this programme seriously will;
- Acquire Technical & Life skills in their chosen field
- Get opportunities for internship placements
- Stand a chance of receiving Starter Packs.
At the end of the programme, certificates will be given and outstanding participants will receive Starter packs and Internship placements.
No, only participants who fulfil the necessary requirements will be eligible to receive Starter Packs – as we have limited numbers.
- At least 90% attendance
- Active class participation
- Compliance with Class Rules and Regulations
- Performance in class assessments and projects
- Successful completion of final assessments