Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Skill Acquisition Program – Applications are invited from Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Skill Acquisition Program for Nigerians. AKK Skill Acquisition Program is a 2 year CSR project available to Youths and Students of the Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria.
AKK Skill Acquisition Programme is a 2 year CSR project available to Youths and Students of the Tertiary Institutions. The programme aims to expand the availability of local skills in Technical and Management related areas of the Oil & Gas Industry. The programme will also develop the capacity of institutions of higher learning in Engineering and Management related fields of the oil & gas sector.
Eligibility Criteria for AKK Skill Acquisition Program
This programme is expected to train over 500 eligible applicants over a period of 2 years. The AKK Skill Acquisition Programme is to be done in partnership with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) through the AKK Gas Pipeline Project Office. We are assisted technically by, Inspection and Tests limited and Gabson Professional Safety School. The Nigerian Institute of welding and Institute of Safety professionals of Nigeria are the awarding bodies.
READ THIS – Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Skill Acquisition Program Courses
The AKK Skill Acquisition Programme will happen in two phases. Each stage will have multiple batches for a proper training process.
This is will cover technical artisan skills in the following fields;
- Pipe Fitting
- Non Destructive Examination.
This will cover
- Onshore and Offshore Pipeline Design,
- Project Management
- Other oil & Gas Engineering and
- Management related skills.
NNPC-AKK Gas Project 2022 Skills Acquisition Training Program Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be between 18-35yrs
- Applicants must have an active phone number and email address
How to apply for Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Skill Acquisition Program
The application process is fully online and free. Kindly sign up through the link below and submit your information. You will need to upload some supporting documents like,
- Indigeneship certificate
- Curriculum Vitae “CV”
- Reference Letters
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Evidence of Admission if your are currently a student
- You are advised to download the sample application form to familiarise yourself with information needed before you start the online process. After submitting your application please log back in on Sep 29th 2022 at 6pm to find out about the status of your application.
To apply for the for Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Skill Acquisition Programme 2022 for Nigerians Visit http://fezzan.ng/akk/
or more information, visit AKK Gas Project.