Ebonyi State 2022 King David University Medical Sciences Scholarship –Applications are now open for Ebonyi State 2022 King David University Medical Sciences Scholarship.
EBONYI STATE GOVERNMENT THROUGH KING DAVID UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES OFFERS ONE YEAR SCHOLARSHIP FOR 222 STUDENTS FROM THE 36 STATES OF NIGERIA AND FCT INTO VARIOUS MEDICAL COURSES.
- Ebonyi State Government has established a world class university of Medical Sciences together with Teaching Hospital/medical centres of Excellence.
- To ensure that the institution takes off with the best of Nigerians and in the spirit of a united Nigeria, Ebonyi State Government is offering a One Year Scholarship to best candidates Per State in the 36 states and FCT in the following medical Courses.
|S/No||Courses||Amount of fees payable per year (including accommodation)|
|a.)||Pharmacy (Pharm D).||₦ 2.5m|
|b.)||Nursing (BNS.)||₦ 2m|
|c.)||Medical Laboratory Science (MLS.)||₦ 2m|
|d.)||Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng.)||₦ 2m|
|e.)||Radiography and Radiation Sciences (B.Sc.)||₦ 2m|
|f.)||Optometry (OD)||₦ 2m|
The above fees excluding feeding will be paid for the successful candidates for one year by Ebonyi State Government.
- Ebonyi State Government has already offered 14 of her best indigenous students scholarship for 6 years to study medicine & surgery in this institution, even though Ebonyi State is not excluded in this new Scholarship award to the 36 States and FCT.
2. Method of Application
- Visit the University website at www.kdums.edu.ng
- Click on “GUIDELINES FOR THE NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD”
- Click on “HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP”
- Enter your phone number on the space provided and login.
- Complete the form online and upload your passport photograph, WAEC/NECO and JAMB result, and State Indigene Certificate.
- Submit application form
3. Other Information
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Candidate must apply for admission through JAMB in the 2021/2022 session
- Evidence of ability to continue with self-financing from second year of study must be shown.
- All students of the institution must be boarding students within the school complex
- All Scholarship and non-Scholarship students will be responsible for their own feeding.
- All successful candidates will be expected to change their universities of first choice to King David University of Medical Sciences (David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences in JAMB Portal), to enable the University to offer them admission
- Deadline for application is 23rd January 2022. Successful candidates will be invited immediately for an interview and admission.
Dr. Kenneth Ugbala
Secretary to the State Government.
Prof. Jesse Uneke