Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Nigerian Breweries Plc Technical Skills Development – The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical/Automation Maintenance & Applied sciences.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAMME
- To train and equip youths with employable technical & science skills
- To promote a Public – Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country
. Guidelines to Apply for RRR Cash Transfer
. Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise Programme Application
. Grofin Business Loan Application
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAMME
- Acquisition of entrepreneurial skills
- Increased employability for graduates.
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in any of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science Laboratory Technology, Industrial & Applied Chemistry, Pure Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science & Technology, Micro-Biology, Biological sciences, Biotechnology, Food science and technology, Nutrition and dietetics
- Minimum of Lower credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry O Level.
- Graduated not earlier than 2019
- Must have completed NYSC as at time of this advertisement.
How to Apply
This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.