The Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission hereby invites interested, experienced personnel for the lease and recruitment of the ICPC Integrity Kitchen.
The ICPC is located at the Southern wing of the Commission. The building is housed separately from the operational building of the Commission. The facility was built in 2007 to provide food and refreshment for the staff of the Commission and servicing of meetings.
The Facility has the Following Equipment
- A large hall as the service area with a sitting capacity of 50 persons
- Toilet facility for both male and female
- Supervisor cubicle
- Cash point
- Service Area
- Internal cooking area with slabs, shelves, stores, freezers, Oven and workshop
- Outdoor Cooking Area with Unit of industrial gas burners
- Adequate water supply
- Adequate power supply
ICPC Integrity Kitchen The Scope of Work
The scope of work to be carried out is mainly the use of the facility to carry out catering services for the commission on terms mutually agreed upon.
ICPC Integrity Kitchen Eligibility Requirements
- Evidence of certificate of incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C) including forms C.A.C2 and C.A.C7.
- Tax Clearance Certificate TCC for the last three years (2029,2020, 2022) valid till December 31st, 2022
- Evidence of Safety Compliance Certificate
- verifiable evidence of similar jobs
- Any Catering management certification
- All document for submission must be transmitted with cover letter under the company Letter Head Paper bearing among others: The registration number (RC) is issued to the corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C). Contact Address, Phone Number preferably GSM number, and e-mail address.
The Cover Letter (Letter Head) must bear the names and nationalities of the Director of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized Officer of the firm.
ICPC Integrity Kitchen Submission of Tender Documents
Interested Bidders are to submit proposal based on the following Terms of Reference
- Introduction stating the objectives of the firm
- Day-to-Day management of the Canteen
- Maintenance of the facility
- Costing benefit Analysis
Interested Bidders are to submit: two hard copies and soft copies each of the proposal in sealed enveloped to ;
ICPC, Plot 802,
Central Business Area, Abuja.
Clearly marked with the name of the project.
Furthermore, the reverse of the sealed envelope should contain the Contact, Name and Address of the Bidder and dropped at a designated center at the HOU procurement Office, first Floor, Room 40.
ICPC Integrity Kitchen Application Closing Date: 20th of September, 2022
NOTE the following;
1. Bid must be in English Language and signed by the authorized officer for the bidder
2. Late submission would be returned un-opened
3. Only pre-qualified bidders will be contacted
4, The Commission may verify claims made by the bidders, including requesting for the submission of the original documents for sighting and shall disqualify any firm whose claim(s) is found to be false.
5. Interested Bidders can visit the Integrity Kitchen to familiarize themselves with the facility for further information.