National Identity Management Commission ( NIMC) approve validation of national identification number (NIN) slip RRR validation from the NIMC mobile ID app.
Goodnews if you have paid for the premium you can now do your RRR validation without going to NIMC office. In this post we will show you how to validate your NIN slip RRR.
Why is it showing an error message each time I enter my 11 digit NIN number on the NIMC mobile App?
What could be done?
If you are facing any problem doing the NIN slip RRR validation please kindly contact NIMC support to enable them check your status
Click here to visit the Standard NIN slip RRR validation portal to read more
How to Print Your Improved NIN Slip
You can print out and even laminate your Improved NIN Slip in plastic now and keep it as a handy physical means of identification which fits easily into your pocket, purse or wallet.
The QR code on the Slip makes it easy for its authenticity to be verified by other people scanning it using the NIMC MWS Mobile ID app on on their phones.
The Improved NIN Slip with a QR code which can be printed out
Take care not to leave copies (photocopies, image scans, and so on) of your Improved NIN Slips with anyone else otherwise you leave them with copies of your NIN and verification QR code as well.
Downloading and Printing the Slip
- Launch the MWS Mobile ID app installed on your device (Android or iOS). Make sure you have the current version of the app installed or updated on your mobile device.
- Enter your PIN on the lock screen to continue.
- Select the “PRINT NIN SLIP” button on the “Home” screen.
- A login form with your “USERID” and “OTP” automatically populated is displayed, tap on the “Login” button to continue.
- You will now be successfully logged into the portal linked to your Mobile ID app.
- Select “Print Standard NIN Slip” from the menu options.
- To print the Premium NIN Slip, tap on the “PRINT PREMIUM NIN SLIP” button to continue.
- There are two types of NIN Slip – Premium and Standard – which you can print from your dashboard.
- The NIN slip download process will be initiated.
For iOS users, you will be asked to choose a location to save the pdf file in. Select the “Save to files” option in the next widget that pops up. Tap on the “Files” icon in the apps section on your mobile device and your PDF NIN slip should be there.
For Android users, simply check your “Download” folder to find the save PDF NIN slip.
- the hamburger icon on the top left corner of the screen.