Nigerian giant Bank, FCMB N5 Million Entrepreneurship Loan has commenced for Entrepreneurs across the country.
Young female Entrepreneurs can apply for for loan booster their Entrepreneurship life. The whooping cash is readily available for any would be willing to apply for the loan.
Terms & Conditions for FCMB N5 Million Entrepreneurship Loan
Kindly consider the following terms and conditions before filling out the form:
- Applicants’ business must be duly registered and owned or managed by a female.
- Applicants must operate a corporate/business account with FCMB for at least six months to qualify.
- Applicants must have a minimum monthly turnover of N1,000,000 to qualify
- Applicants must have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and annual tax returns (or evidence of filing same).
- Applicants must be available for a 5-day (online) training program prior to disbursement of the loan.
- Applicant must be willing to participate in the renowned Sheventures mentorship program over the duration of the loan tenor
- Applicants must not have any bad credit report with another financial institution.
- Applicants must be able to meet all documentary requirements prior to disbursement of the loan
- Unsuccessful applicants will be considered for a place in the renowned Sheventures mentorship program.
Inability to accept this offer and/or provide the above documents within 10 working days will result in the voidance of the offer.
Interest Rate for FCMB N5 Million Entrepreneurship Loan
Get a business loan of up to N5million at 0% interest rate
For female entrepreneurs only. Enjoy access to interest-free loans, free trainings and much more to make your business thrive.
ABOUT THE OFFER N5 Million Entrepreneurship Loan
Are you a female entrepreneur with a registered business? Do you require a loan to meet urgent working capital needs? Worried about the interest rates? FCMB Sheventures has a solution.
SheVentures’ Zero Interest Loan for women in business provides easy access to capital to grow an existing business. If you are a female and run a business in Nigeria, you could be one of the 40 women who will qualify to get access to ₦5million at 0% interest rate, and get training and mentorship for a quarter.
Application Closing Date
Applications close on the 29th of August 2022.
Click here to apply.