The CBN / AFF e Naira Hackathon Application program is opened, interested applicants are to proceed to the registration portal to complete the CBN / AFF e Naira Hackathon program online application form.
In this post we will tell you what you need to know about CBN / AFF e Naira Hackathon program and how to apply CBN / AFF e Naira Hackathon program.
- AFF HACKATHON series is one of the major thrusts of the AFF tech program that brings together multiple teams of talented entrepreneurs, developers and designers to solve distinct challenges through the creation of innovative solutions
- This edition is in partnership with CBN to ideate use-cases for Enaira.
- The newly introduced CBDC (eNaira) would be necessary for the future to ensure a competitive digital economy.
Aim of this program
We aim to bring together multiple teams of talented entrepreneurs, developers, designers, solution developer, problem-solvers, out-of-the-box thinkers, and code magicians to solve distinct challenges through the creation of innovative solutions.
CBN / AFF e Naira Hackathon program structure
- Applications will be opened to participants across the continent. The Hackathon structure will be Hybrid (Physical and Virtual) and will hold in AFF premises for Lagos and a designated location by CBN in Abuja.
- Innovators will develop use cases for eNaira in the following target areas. There is also an option to innovate outside these areas
- International Remittance, Trans-border payment, Blockchain, Financial Inclusion, Trade (AFCTFA)
Application Deadline is on 18th of August, 2022
How to apply CBN / AFF e Naira Hackathon program
- Visit the official webpage https://affcbnhack.com/
- Fill in your detail
- Hit submit button